We provide Valley Of Flowers Tour at reasonable rate. QUALITY and FUN is our moto so you can enjoy your Tour. Let BOOK YOUR TOUR…
- Short Itinerary
- Detailed Itinerary
- Things to Carry
we have three plans with valley of flower trek
- valley of Flower with Hemkund sahab trek
- valley of Flower with Auli
- Valley of Flower with Mana village & Badrinath Darshan
Altitude: Max. altitude at Hemkund Sahab at 14117 ft.
Temperature: One can expect the temperature to range from 25 degree Celsius during the day and drop down to as low as 5 degree Celsius during the night. Do note that due to wind chills, it can feel a lot colder especially during evenings and nights.
Trek Duration: 6 days.
Trek Season: June – october
Base Camp: Govindghat
How to reach Base camp:
Govindghat is situated at a distance of 271kms from Rishikesh and can be reached in approximately 10 hours. To reach Rishikesh, you can take a train to Rishikesh and You can also take the flight to Dehradoon from Delhi or Mumbai and take a taxi/bus ride for the rest of the journey. By bus, Rishikesh is linked by the National Highway 58 to the rest of the country.
Nearest Airport / Rail line / road connectivity:
The nearest airport is the Jauligrant airport, also known as the Dehradoon airport.
Introduction to Camping & Survival workshop
Trekking as we see it is not a guided march from one campsite to another. There are a lot of aspects involved in the making of a true Trekker. To start with, a trekker must be able to take care of his/her basic needs such as pitching of camping tents, basic first aid knowledge, how to walk on snow etc. During the trek, the trekkers will be guided on some of these aspects through our workshops conducted by our experienced Trek Leaders.
Day 1: Rishikesh to Govindghat; 11 hours drive.Transport will be organised from Rishikesh Railway station at 6030 hours.
Day 2: Trek from Govind Ghat (6,250 ft) to Ghangria (9,843 ft); 6 hours, 13.5 km
Day 3: Ghangria (9,845 ft) to Valley of Flowers (11,485 ft) and back; 7 hours, 10 km
Day 4: Ghangria (9,845 ft) to Hemkund Sahib (14,117 ft) and back; 9-10 hours, 12 km
Day 5: Ghangria (9,845 ft) to Govind Ghat (6,250 ft); 5 hours, 13.5 km
Day 6: Govind Ghat to Rishikesh You will reach around 1800 hours.
Note: Your stay on all days of the trek will be in lodges. You will not be camping in tents.
- Trekking equipment and their charges
- Necessary Permits and entry fees
- First Aid Medical Kit, Stretcher, oxygen cylinders
- Qualified and experienced trek leader, guide and support staff.
- Government service tax – 4.50%
- Air/ Train Fare
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Personal expenses like phone, laundry not included.
Things to Carry
- Warm clothes, Raincoats, thermals, jackets
- Gloves, Trekking shoes, socks
- Water bottles, glucose, energy bars
- Caps, towels, Umbrella, sunglasses
- Medications and personal toiletries
- Waterproof Sleeping and backpack
- Get acclimatized to high altitudes as climatic conditions vary from plains
- Pay attention to the instructions of the trek leader
- Kindly don’t consume alcohol or other intoxicants during the trek
- Don’t trek in nights
- Carry basic medicines and get a clearance from your doctor
- Keep the area clean and don’t litter.
- PAYMENT POLICY
- 46 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 31-45 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
- Booking stands cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before departure.
- CONFIRMATION POLICY
- Customer would receive a confirmation mail within 24 hours of booking.
- In case the departure slots are unavailable, alternate schedule according to customer preference would be arranged
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29-20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
- Due to unforeseen conditions, if certain activities are cancelled, then the tour operator would try and provide an alternate activity.
- REFUND POLICY The refund money would be processed in 10 business days.